Saturday, October 17, 2015

My Top 5 Favorite Male Hero´s from Marvel and DC Comics

Here are my top 5 favorite male hero´s from Marvel and DC and no before you ask Superman is not on the list.

Iron Man


I love Iron man and I expessialy liked him in the new Iron Man Movies as well as The Avengers.  I like his character, how he is always trying to be an asshole and yet always ends up saving the day.


                                                                                                                                        

Batman  

    
Batman to me has always been on of my favorite characters simply because he doesn´t have any real powers nor is he under a shield of armor like Iron Man. He fights and figures things out ultimatly based on his own intelect. But I must say I absolutly hated the last Batman movies. 





Spiderman

 Currently, I am kinda loving the newest Spiderman series, Ultimate Spiderman. There are a few things I dislike like the Spiderbike but, other than that it seem´s cool. As faw as the character goes I love, love that he is basically a normal broke student trying to get through school who just happens to have a side job as a super hero.



Green Arrow


I ultimatly like Green Arrow for the same reasons that I like Batman. He doesn´t have any superpowers and uses his skills with the bow to make his city a better place.





                                                               

      
The Flash 

Why the Flash? Well because he´s awesome that´s why! Lol anyway I like the flash because I think he is very unique. And I love his personality.





So, who is your favorites?
Do you agree, disagree?
Leave a comment and let me know.


No comments:

Post a Comment