Monday, October 19, 2015

The Walking Dead Season Five Plus Thoughts on Assault on Arkham



 The Walking Dead Season 5 starts with a bang and continues through to the end as always. Terminus is not only creapy but as the characters soon find out the residents of the compound are cannibales. And as if thats not enough the characters step up even more thier level of badassery. And when it comes to badassery no one does it better than Carol. She is by far my favorite character and I´m glad she has been reaccepted into the group.


So, who is your  favorite character? Drop a comment and let me know. 





The next episode looks really cool now too, check out the preview.



 



Assault on Arkham 

I have to say I really thought that this would be really good but I was very very mistaken not only was the animation lack luster but it was down right horrible in moments, with characters keeping the exact same expression no matter how many times they got punched in the face.

Plus I thought the story was just plain awful, bringing in characters for no real reason, but what did you think? 


No comments:

Post a Comment