Tuesday, October 20, 2015

Max: The Cutest Puppy Come´s Home for the first time

So, last week my husband and I adopted the sweetest smartest little puppy and we named him Max. He was a street dog until our neighbor rescued him. So, far he seem´s to like it here with us, and yes despite his size he´s still considered a puppy because the vet put him at about 1 to 3 years old. We´re not sure however what breed he is. And if anyone has any ideas please let us know.
So far he´s learned how to sit and play fetch which is quickly becoming one of his favorite pastimes, next to hogging the bed and begging for table scraps. 

I also made him a tug toy out of some old scrap fabric which he loves. Would you like to see how I made it? Leave a comment and let me know.

 
And as you can see in the picture to the left he loves to sleep and rest on the sofa, over top of his blanket. I´m sure I´ve said this before but I´ll say it again if you are thinking about getting a pet, I highly recommend that you adopt a shelter animal because then your not only getting a new friend your saving a life. 




And here are some more pictures. What do you guys think he´s super cute and super intelligent, he can open the doors when they are unlocked and he can even open the slidding glass door. I love him and I hope you love him too and if you want to see more from Mad Max please go on over to his blog and please be sure to like his facebook page and follow him on Twitter at @Mad_Maxthedog






No comments:

Post a Comment